Information on the processing of personal data - Application for Admissions Students
(pursuant to article 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016)
Pursuant to Article 13 of the EU Regulation 679/2016, Fondazione Collegio delle Università di Milano (hereinafter, the "Fondazione") informs you
that your personal data as "Data") will form object, in compliance with the regulations above recalled and in compliance with the confidentiality
obligations underlying the activities of the Foundation, of the treatment referred to in art. 4, paragraph 2 of the aforementioned Regulation. We
particularly want to inform you of the following:
a) Purposes and methods of processing and Categories of personal data.
The archiving and processing of your data is necessary in order for the Fondazione to conduct the following activities:
- activities concerning obligations foreseen by law, and disposition by other authorities;
- activities that allow the Fondazione, to
- create administrative documents, invoices and credit memos, release of certifications of skills and college diplomas;
- sharing of data to third parties within the educational sector;
- registration of Student Satisfaction Surveys on the quality of rendered services and facilities, carried out directly by the Collegio or by third parties;
- compilation and publication of student yearbooks;
- management of students’ curriculums in order to obtain internships, scholarships, and/or jobs;
- promotion of products and services of the Fondazione Collegio delle Università Milanesi or subjects relating to it;
- publication of articles by students on the Fondazione’s website;
- access to theses and texts given by the students to the Fondazione’s library.
Your personal data will be processed by a Person in Charge / Authorized for processing.
The Processing may also concern Particular Data Categories (so-called Sensisitve) pursuant to art. 9 of the Rules.
Data processing for these purposes will take place using computer and manual methods, based on logical criteria that are compatible and functional to
the purposes for which the Data were collected, in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security provided for by law and internal
regulations. In particular, the data will be processed by comparison, classification and calculation, as well as by the production of lists or lists. The
Data referring to the interested party are, or have been, provided to the Foundation by the interested party. The Data may also be collected from third
parties, in which case it will be our responsibility to promptly inform you, as required by art. 14 of the Rules.
b) Legal basis of the processing
The processing of the collected data is carried out on the basis of a free and explicit conferment of the interested party expressed through user consent
formulas where necessary, as well as in compliance with legal obligations or regulations.
c) Mandatory or optional nature of providing data.
The provision of data to the Foundation is mandatory for data only for which there is a regulatory obligation (or established by laws, regulations,
provisions of public authorities, etc.) or necessary for the implementation of evaluation and selective activities of the Foundation.
d) Consequences in case of refusal to provide the Data.
In the presence of a regulatory obligation to provide data, the refusal by the Data Subject to provide the Data may result in the violation by the Data
Subject of the rules that establish this obligation (with possible consequences for the Data Subject). In the presence of a statutory / regulatory
obligation, the refusal by the interested party to provide the Data may imply for the Foundation the impossibility to carry out the operations that
presuppose the processing of the aforementioned Data and this with every consequence and damage to the Interested. In cases in which the interested
party is free to provide the data, any refusal to provide them does not result in regulatory or contractual violations (with the consequences described
e) Place of data processing
The processing related to the web services of this site takes place at the aforementioned headquarters of the Foundation and is only handled by
technical staff of the office in charge of processing. In case of need, the data related to the newsletter service can be processed by a consultant for the
maintenance of the technological part of the site.
f) Scope of communication and dissemination of data
The Data, or some of it, may be communicated to the following people or entities who, for this purpose, may carry out processing operations on our behalf:
- external parties who carry out specific assignments on behalf of the Fondazione;
- banking institutions that receive the payments derived from the fulfillment of contracts;
- societies associated with the pursuit of the same purposes indicated above;
- internal, medical personnel of the Fondazione for the purpose of conducting health care assistance;
- any other subjects to whom the legal and / or contractual legal provision require the obligation to communicate such data
g) Communication of Data in the international context
In the context of student support activities for the workplace, the Fondazione makes sure to provide relations with companies,
institutions and professional studies aimed at encouraging internships and work projects nationally as well as internationally for its students.
The Fondazione guarantees a tutoring system in regards to internships, study and work experience abroad, and CV preparation and management.
The Fondazione, furthermore, supports its alumni by informing them of job opportunities in their respective areas of interest.
In the context of such activities, the Student’s Data—by their consent—could be shared abroad (within the EU or outside of it).
h) Data retention period
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of data of the Interested parties within the scope of the purposes described above through the present
form entails the subsequent acquisition of the data necessary for the assessment of the admission request. The data will be kept for the period
necessary for evaluation and subsequently if the admission procedure is exceeded, or there are legal or regulated obligations for the conservation of
i) Rights of the interested party.
The interested parties to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data
and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating or correction and the right to lodge a complaint with the
They may also request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in
any case, for legitimate reasons, to their processing.
For the exercise of the rights the interested party can write:
- mail, to Fondazione Collegio delle Universita’ Milanesi Via San Vigilio, 10 | 20142 Milano, Data Controller.
j) Identity and contact details of the data controller
The Data Controller is Fondazione Collegio delle Università Milanesi, Via San Vigilio 10 Milano